Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is shown in more leaked renders, here it is in four colors – comments – GSMArena.com

F

• AnonF-1035148
  • 3%x
  • 28 minutes ago

Anonymous Gee, 32 minutes agoI’m not sure that Sammy fans won’t see those featuring the top dog anymore.
As for … more
No but too much for 1000$

A161

MasTomi, 1 hour agoSamsung, here’s free advce from me for next Ultra (S22 and beyond) :
Please add headphon… more
I’m not sure that Sammy fans won’t see those featuring the top dog anymore.
As for me the next ultra should adopt anew rear cam design of at least
50megapixels(GN5-wide) with cinematic mode abilities
50megapixels(imx_sony-ultrawide) housing periscope telophoto abilities of 10x opt zoom
50megapixels(JN1)housing telophoto abilities of 3x opt,6x hybrid zoom
Plus a 12megapixel telophoto macro.

Is it too much for an ULTRA..?

K

What’s the difference between note 20 and s22 design …Maybe the design team that was previously in charge of the Galaxy Note line took over here…. plus no 3.5mm jack… atleast if no charger then have 3.5mm jack back in place and stand apart from other brands

?

• Anonymous
  • j%t
  • 35 minutes ago

Socalteknique , 3 hours agoI’m just waiting for it’s announcement so I can pre-order! I love the square design … moreYep, miss my Note square’ish design.

F

• AnonF-1035148
  • 3%x
  • 37 minutes ago

Please add headphon… more
If it was bonkers Sony was the best seller around the world but LOLLLLL

b

• bewize
  • r3a
  • 40 minutes ago

just exited to see how it does over last year flagship.i really love
the s21 ultra design it a pity we wont be getting that this year

C

Finally a real top notch flagship from Samsung that worth buying

j102

Updated note20ultra is fine by me

M212

Samsung, here’s free advce from me for next Ultra (S22 and beyond) :
Please add headphone jack with decent DAC and microSD slot

It will be bonkers

?

LoLoL, 2 hours agoas usually, average 5 SOT. Should be around 9+ hours, given how my zenfone 8 can do 5-6 hours SOT easy.

C633175

Anonymous, 4 hours agoVery ugly and mediocre design. Samsung is gonna lose on sales this time aroundTotally subjective! You were never going to buy it anyway, so you might as well hush. Oh, I forgot that spewing hate is what keeps most of you moving. My bad.

L5618

WaPuTCHi, 3 hours agoCan’t wait for this one. I hope the battery performance is top notch.as usually, average 5 SOT.

S499104

silversurfhur, 4 hours agoShould have maintained the “Note” series. Doesn’t makes much sense to bring it … moreYou know, when the S+ and Ultra versions were unveiled for the first time, a lot of people poured hate that they look almost the same. Now it’s that they look different. Whatever they do, seriously – anything, it’s gonna be wrong according to everyone on the internet. But these people are usually not really their customers anyway, so whatever.

S499104

All these colors look great. Though I wish they brought back some of the classic colors from the past, they were great and changing just for the sake of change isn’t always the best thing.

?

• Anonymous
  • uph
  • 3 hours ago

Anonymous, 4 hours agoVery ugly and mediocre design. Samsung is gonna lose on sales this time aroundLooks like one of their best designs to me, and the colours look good too

?

• Anonymous
  • 2A3
  • 3 hours ago

Anonymous, 4 hours agoVery ugly and mediocre design. Samsung is gonna lose on sales this time aroundShould they put a notch in there to please you? Lol

S

• Socalteknique
  • qNG
  • 3 hours ago

AppleFanBoii, 3 hours agoAwful colourways. Cheap looking also.
Why do samsung phones look like garbage all the time now
They don’t any worse than the garbage Apple released last year

W1

Can’t wait for this one. I hope the battery performance is top notch.

S

• Socalteknique
  • qNG
  • 3 hours ago

I’m just waiting for it’s announcement so I can pre-order! I love the square design and am excited to have a real S-pen experience unlike my current S21 Ultra. I’m so tired of these rounded corners all these phones have nowadays too.

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/newscomm-52745.php