Samsung manufactured over 300 million units in 2021, Galaxy S21 lineup underperformed – comments – GSMArena.com

s

• skanderworld
  • Y6r
  • 4 hours ago

Well for me Samsung’s Flagships main feature to differentiate from competitors was the MicrosSD Expandable Storage and I’m sure is the same for a lot of Samsung Fans. You remove that feature and you are just another one in the bunch, and on top of that jack up prices, people Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra will bring back the expandable storage, if not I will just to an iPhone Pro Max 1TB. Let me know what you guys think.

131

The Galaxy A50 was a good phone. But the A52 was more heavy and bulkier. That’s why I chose the Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G.

?

• Anonymous
  • D$0
  • 8 hours ago

AlirnKiss, 15 hours agoLmao! Did you see me saying anything about the price?
I was only stating the obvious : Samsun… more
I agree mate , samsung has virtually cheapened the whole flagship galaxy range ,
I don’t know what wacky tabacky galaxy bosses have been smoking these last three years or so , but they have effectively turned 9 or 10 years of building up the galaxy flagship models into low rent models with many features removed and even the accessories gone.
if they cut features and accessories only on the budget samsung phones , that would be one thing ,
but they have killed the whole galaxy flagship series ,
even the ultra S21 ultra looks low rent .
if I my galaxy note 9 on the table next to Samsung’s best of today features and accessories and what came in the box ,
it truly makes any high end galaxy of today look like low rent models.

?

• Anonymous
  • D$0
  • 9 hours ago

stelian0660, 13 hours agoI think just phones keep getting better and better and people are holding to them more. I reme… moreI don’t think that is the case at all , you have to remember that every year the population goes up and more people are buying smart phones.
And as a long time galaxy buyer , I have been disappointed with the high end galaxy’s for the last three years.
in the last three years Samsung’s razor gang has removed a whole bunch of features ,
add to that the removal of the accessories, the deletion of the proper galaxy note, and the degrading the S models with plastic backs and lower display resolution.
Samsung used to be brand to buy for a flagship with all the bells and whistles.
Sadly this is not the case any more.
I never thought I’d see the day when iphones look better than galaxy’s.
Samsung has cheapened the whole galaxy series .

F

• AnonF-1034642
  • pky
  • 10 hours ago

AlienKiss, 14 hours agoIndeed! Only CODM is 14 GB on my phone. Termux is another 16GB. So only 2 apps and 30GB are pu… moreSony update schedule ??

63802217

“The bulk of Samsung’s sales come from the mid-range Galaxy A and M series…”

Is that even a surprise, to be honest? If Samsung put DeX on the top-range Galaxy A models, that would tank the Galaxy S sales even higher.

G

Well, may be Samsung should stop removing features from their hardware and sells will go back up. The presence of microSD slot and headphone jacks doesn’t hurt those that have no use for them.

?

• Anonymous
  • yJp
  • 12 hours ago

AlienKiss, 14 hours agoIndeed! Only CODM is 14 GB on my phone. Termux is another 16GB. So only 2 apps and 30GB are pu… moreAgreed. They removed the SD slot so they can make more money from the clouds, typical greed
I’m using an S10+ which is going to be 3 years old in a few months and it’s definitely starting to show it’s age, thinking about moving to Sony as well unless Samsung brings back the SD, but we know that’s not going to happen

s

• stelian0660
  • nUV
  • 13 hours ago

I think just phones keep getting better and better and people are holding to them more. I remember the time when I changed phones every year because they kept getting trash. I love my S21 and I don’t intend to switch at least for another 3 4 years

A

• AlienKiss
  • iDB
  • 14 hours ago

Anonymous, 14 hours agoYou’re talking as if 64 gb is a lot of storage. If you just use your phone for social med… moreIndeed! Only CODM is 14 GB on my phone. Termux is another 16GB. So only 2 apps and 30GB are puff, gone!
If I wouldn’t have my SD card, I’d have to be downloading and uploading constantly on paid cloud service just to access my files. I don’t have the time for such hassle!
The removal of the SD card slot on high-end flagship phones is totally a slap in the face from Samsung! We’re either forced to accept using outdated phones like Note10+/Note 20U or go for Sony. No other brand has the SD slot available on high-end flagships.
NO SD card slot = NO BUY! (? Samsung! ) => Hello Sony! I’m back! ?

N

• No matter
  • 0xQ
  • 14 hours ago

My S10 looks and works still fine and it has simetrical back so it doesnt wobble on the table. If S22 will still have the same uncompetitive camera setup – I’m kipping it as well.

?

• Anonymous
  • yJp
  • 14 hours ago

Anonymous, 23 hours agoMost headphones are wireless now and you don’t need the SD card slot WHEN THE PHONE HAS 6… moreYou’re talking as if 64 gb is a lot of storage. If you just use your phone for social media and to check the news then sit tf down. People who actually use their phones is talking

n

If they would bring back the headphone jack, 512gb option [either by SD or internal memory + full dual sim] and flat displays they would easily beat Apple in terms of sales. I know many friends who reject the highend Samsung phones due to lack of these features but I doubt anyone would reject a Samsung phone if it had one of these features. Worst would be that people do not care of extra features…

?

• Anonymous
  • 8t@
  • 14 hours ago

forhad-61, 18 hours agoWow! When apple started adding sd slot in their phone? And who copies whom? Would you mind giv… moreIt’s not that Apple added the SD slot but rather that Samsung removed it and now there’s nothing left for them to offer
I used to buy Samsung phones mainly because they supported SD cards, but now that most of them don’t, there’s 0 reason to continue doing so. There’s nothing that Samsung can offer me to continue using their phones over an iPhone so they can continue to copy Apple while i just use the real thing instead of some ripoffs lol

S511141

Alpha, 18 hours agoSony is still better than Samsung in many ways, leave 3.5mm jack and sd slot…its faster, bet… moreSony is most certainly not better.

D

• Doesnt Matter
  • d%q
  • 14 hours ago

The last Samsung device i owned was S8+ after that i stopped buying Samsung becoz of Exynos processor. So its becoz of there choice of processor they are lossing there numbers. I do lots of gaming so i wanted powerful device which was allrounder and samsung provided that.

W

• Wongwatt
  • HKP
  • 15 hours ago

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2022Because all that clever marketing gimmicksI bought an iPhone because Google kept breaking Maps GPS (to an unusable level) on Android 11, that’s the only reason.

A

• AlirnKiss
  • iDB
  • 15 hours ago

Anonymous, 23 hours agoS21 Ultra isn’t for poor people like you who can’t afford media streaming services a… moreLmao! Did you see me saying anything about the price?
I was only stating the obvious : Samsung has DOWNGRADED the S linup, leaving only the Ultra with WQHD+ resolution, while the regular and the plus version have FHD with pathetic low DPI density.
On top of that, they removed the 3.5mm jack and the SD card slot, the charger in the box and the headphones.
I’m only interested in high-end flagships that have the SD card slot, so I can use my 1TB SanDisk Extreme Pro SD. Looks like I’m going to buy Sony Xperia Pro-I.

PS My SD card costs 510 EUR ?. Go back to the hate cave! ???

S49098

Note7 owner, 16 hours agoS21 lineup build quality is meh, iPhone uses materials that reeks quality and prestige. Galaxy… moreMy Note 20 Ultra feels and looks more premium than my all friends’ iPhones. The design gap couldn’t be further. I think you wrote this comment just to mock android users but you fail simply because you’re not right.

Source: https://www.gsmarena.com/newscomm-52694.php